DIY Project Planner and Budget Tracker
Regular price $17.00
Plan and organize your DIY projects with this awesome excel planner! Whether you are looking to do a home renovation, or a single DIY home project, this remodel spreadsheet is the tool you need to plan the project, work out the project's budget and track expenses for the project.
This Renovation Budget Spreadsheet includes:
- Mood Board/Inspiration Sheet-- to keep track of your inspiration for the project
- Wish List --to track all the items you want for the project
- Cost Comparison Sheet-- To track the cost of items and materials from various stores
- Budget Plan-- Set up the project's budget and see how it compares to any current savings. Plus track the overall budget as the project progresses.
- Project Expenses -- Track all expenses for the project. These numbers will automatically fill in on the budget sheet
- Paint Tracker -- keep track of the paints used for each room/project
- Cost Calculator -- Use this page to estimate how much of a certain material you will need for a project, and an estimated cost
- Contractors-- Need to hire a professional? Use this sheet to track contractors, their quotes and information.
Need to have changes made? Don't like the colors? Need a different currency used? Send me a message and I can make the changes for you!
How to use this template:
- You will need to have access to Excel
- When you check out, there will be a link to download your excel file on the thank you page
- You will also receive an email with a link to download the file
- Click on the download link
- Download your file.
- Open template and read the instructions sheet to use your new budget!
- Questions? Send me a message!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. No physical item will be shipped.
You will be able to download the item as soon as payment has cleared.
Because of the digital nature of this item, no refunds can be given. However, if you have problems with the tracker, please reach out to me and let me know.
For PERSONAL USE only. No Commercial use is allowed or provided. Files may not be shared or resold.
This product is an Instant digital download item. Nothing will be physically shipped to you.
Items are to be purchased and used for personal use only. No commercial rights come with the purchase of this item. Editing, altering, changing or recreating our printables and files is against copyright.
Below are download instructions for accessing your purchase.
Please note that most mobile devices such as phones, tablets and ipads, do not allow for downloading files through a link.
After completing your purchase, you will be directed to a confirmation page with your downloadable link. You will also receive an email from Shopify with your downloadable link.
Simply click on the link from either location to download your file.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
Here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
On a laptop or PC- save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. On rare occasions, apps on your browser may make things a little wonky during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
On a mobile device- before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract."
For files sent in PDF format. Most computers have Adobe Reader already installed on them. However, if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader on it, you'll need one to view and access the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it's free. You can download it here.
If you can't find a file once it's downloaded, try looking in your Downloads folder, under My Computer. Or search the title of the file on your computer for where it is located.
For Google Sheets files: You will need to make a copy of the original file. Go to: File--> Make a Copy. You will then have access to your own version of the file. The file will not be shared to preserve the original version of the file for future purchases.
For Excel Spreadsheet files: You will need a copy of Microsoft excel to access to use these files. Please make sure you have Excel before purchasing the spreadsheet.